There are several regular events which happen in our circuit and the thirty seven churches which make it up. These are listed below. If your church has a regular event which is open to anyone and would like it listed below, please get in touch with our office team by emailing them here or by calling on 0121 616 1800.
- Circuit Group: Heretics Anonymous - This circuit bible study group, run by (Mina Tilt, email address firstname.lastname@example.org) occurs at The Church at Carrs Lane on the third Monday of each month from 7:30 - 9:15pm. All are welcome.
- Church Group: Place of Welcome - Hawkesley Church are opening a place of welcome on Wednesday mornings 9.00am – 12.00pm. Connect, belong, contribute. All are welcome.
- Church Group: The Big Breakfast at Lyndon Methodist Church - All are welcome to join Lyndon Methodist Church for their regular big breakfasts as they meet together for fellowship and food from 10am until 12noon.
- Church Group: ESOL style class - focusing on PRE- Entry & Entry 1 - Every Monday and Tuesday in term time from 10:00a.m. – 12noon at Northfield Methodist Church
- Church Events: Solihull Methodist Church's Lunchtime Recitals - A great way to spend a lunchtime. Why not head along on the first Thursday of each month from 1-1:30pm and take your sandwiches.
- Church Group: SHEKINAH - Radical Worship every 1st Sunday of the month at 6pm in Coleshill - A chance to gather with other Christians for worship and to connect with God.
- Church Group: Trinity Monkspath have a new Luncheon Club on the 1st Wednesday of every month - Join them for soup, bread cheese , cake and hot drinks.
- Church Group: Thursday Cafe every 1st and 3rd Thursday at Solihull Methodist Church. - A place to gather with friends and make new friends. All are welcome to Drop-in between 2pm and 4pm to share coffee and cakes.
- Church Group: Northfield Methodist Church's Dementia Cafe - If you have a relative or friend with dementia, why not bring them along to this welcoming group on the fourth Thursday of each month at 10:30am.
- Church Group: Small Heath Methodist Centre - Midweek Fellowship - Join them for a simple meal, fellowship and prayers. This takes place First Wednesday in the month, 5pm until 7pm.