Heretics Anonymous is a circuit bible study group. It is a space FOR YOU to come and share, discuss, explore, affirm or question any and all aspects of life and faith. It starts with refreshments and continues with discussion and conversation about the topic which has been arranged.
Day and time: Usually the third Monday of each month, food and refreshments from 7:15pm for a 7:30pm start.
Who is welcome: Whether you would consider yourself a Christian or a person of faith or not, please do come along if you are interested, you would be most welcome.
Who to contact: For further information please contact Mina Tilt on email address, email@example.com.
Where? The group meets at The Church at Carrs Lane in Birmingham City Centre. Simply come to reception to be directed to the right room.
Each month there is a different topic, the topics for this Methodist/Academic year are below:
- January 21st ‘Broken’ (episode 1 of BBC series on poverty & religion)
- February 18th In what way is God in control?
- March 18th “10,000 lemmings can’t be wrong”
- April 15th (Holy Wk) What is truth? (Whose truth is true?)
- May 20th How, as Christians, do we respond to a post-truth world?
- June 17th How do/should we relate to the rest of creation?
- July 15th “In Thanksgiving” – A Feast, (including Review & Planning)
- (August NO MEETING)
- September 16th Restart
See you there?
Do get in touch if you're planning on coming, or simply turn up and introduce yourself. Either is ok. We really enjoy having new people join the group.