Birmingham Methodist Circuit employs Lay Workers within both its administration team and based in local churches. This page contains information within the employment pack provided by the circuit for its employees. If you are a member of staff and you want access to other employee related items please look on the Methodist Church Connexional Website, or speak to Sue Saunderson in the Selly Oak office on 0121 472 1060.
CLICK on the following to download and access the forms.
Lay Employment Pack
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy - July 2021
- Disciplinary and dismissal procedure - Apr 2021
- Flexible working policy - July 2021
- Grievance procedure - Nov 2019
- Health and safety policy - Apr 2021
- Rehabilitation of offenders act 1974 - Nov 2019
Holiday, Sickness and Travel
- Employee Holiday Record Card
- Employee Sickness Record Card
- Employee Self-Certification for less than 7 days
- Birmingham Circuit Travel Policy
If there are any other documents you require then please do get in touch with Sue Saunderson for other documentation relating to employment.