Birmingham Methodist Circuit employs Lay Workers within both its administration team and based in local churches. This page contains information within the employment pack provided by the circuit for its employees. If you are a member of staff and you want access to other employee related items please look on the Methodist Church Connexional Website, or speak to Sue Saunderson in the Selly Oak office on 0121 472 1060.
CLICK on the following to download and access the forms.
Lay Employment Pack
- Appendix 2: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Appendix 85: Disciplinary and dismissal procedure
- Appendix 86: Grievance procedure
- Appendix 87: Health and safety policy
- Appendix 88: Rehabilitation of offenders act 1974
Holiday, Sickness and Travel
- Employee Holiday Record Card
- Employee Sickness Record Card
- Employee Self-Certification for less than 7 days
- Birmingham Circuit Travel Policy
If there are any other documents you require then please do get in touch with Sue Saunderson for other documentation relating to employment.