We are a country church with good facilities, parking, and with a field for outdoor activities. We have a friendly congregation and welcome visitors to any of our activities.
We are a welcoming Church that seeks to respond to the gospel of God's love in Christ.
Our purpose is:
- To celebrate God's love and presence through worship.
- To enable mutual sharing, caring and learning.
- A worshiping and witnessing community.
- An oasis of calm and serenity.
- An attractive and accessible location with ample parking.
- To provide a flexible resource for communities both near and far.
Our Sunday Service is at 10am On Sunday Mornings.
Contact Details for the Minister
Our Minister is Reverend Vicki Atkinson, you can find her contact details using the Minister Search.
Local railways station within 5 minutes walking distance. Generous parking facilities.
- Nomads Group - Social with speakers - evenings out once a month