Manresa Link Prayer Guide Basic Training Course
The Manresa Link network exists to train, encourage and support those drawn to a ministry of prayer accompaniment rooted in the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. This ministry is offered to people of all Christian denominations and none, through courses, retreats, quiet days and ongoing spiritual accompaniment.
This course runs for eight Saturday mornings from September 2020 until January 2021.
Ecumenical or Local Event
Event Organiser / Contact Details
Name: Margaret Brittan
Tel: 0121 422 2840
St Mary’s Convent, 98 Hunters Road, Handsworth, Birmingham B19 1EB
Eight Saturday mornings in 2020 (10am -12.30pm):
September 26th, October 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, November 7th, 14th, 21st.
Also two weekends in 2021:
- Saturday January 16th (from 10am – 8.30pm) and Sunday January 17th (From 11am – 5. 00pm)
- Saturday January 30th (from 10am - 8:30pm) and Sunday January 31st (From 11am - 5pm)
- Click here to download a flyer for this course.
- Click here to visit the Manresa Link website for more information about them.
- Watch the video below for an introduction, featuring our own Reverend Caroline Homan.